Mandarin/Julington Creek/San Marco Patriots,
Our Mandarin January meeting will be held this Tuesday January 19th from 6:30-8:00pm. Location: Bella Vita Italian Restaurant - 3825 Baymeadows Road
Our Speaker: Ryman Shoaf – “Our Foreign Policy and Our Public Debt”
Please RSVP to me to ensure adequate seating. Please purchase dinner or beverage/appetizer so we can avoid a room charge. Check the website for meetings & events. http://fctpcommunity.org/
SAVE THE DATE – Stephanie Jason will be presenting a big picture look at “The Rise of Radical Islam” in February TBD, more to come stay tuned.
-----------------------------------------------------------Great website for holding your elected Congressmen accountable – Conservative Review https://www.conservativereview.com/scorecard
AS OF 1/11/2016 Ander Crenshaw has an F score 35% with Conservative Review, an F score 45% with Club for Growth for 2014 and an F score 43% with Heritage Action! He is a conservative fraud and is not a principled constitutional Republican. He violates the Duval County Republican Executive Committee’s Statement of Principles http://www.duvalgop.com/about-us/ with impunity as “Leadership” with their financial donors find this acceptable.
U.S. HOUSE VOTING - Ander Crenshaw has been busy destroying our Republic and Liberty by growing the Federal government and our deficit.
1) $1.1 TRILLION BUDGET BUSTING SPENDING BILL Vote Result Date: 12/18/2015 Conservative Position: No. Crenshaw Vote: Yes.
This 2,009 page omnibus bill contained a whopping $1.1 trillion for funding the entire government for the remainder of fiscal year 2016, or $547 million per page.
2) 1,300 PAGE $305 BILLION HIGHWAY BAILOUT BILL Vote Result Date: 12/3/2015 Conservative Position: No. Crenshaw Vote: Yes.
This 1,300 page bill was introduced, "debated", and voted on within 72 hours, making it virtually impossible that any member of Congress actually read it.
3) EXPAND FEDERAL INVOLVEMENT IN EDUCATION Vote Result Date: 12/3/2015 Conservative Position: No. Crenshaw Vote: Yes.
This vote was to reauthorize No Child Left Behind through 2020. No Child Left Behind represented an unprecedented expansion by the federal government into education. Overall this reauthorization legislation is a missed opportunity for a Republican controlled congress to empower parents and put children first.
4) RAISE DEBT BY $1.5 TRILLION AND INCREASE SPENDING Vote Result Date: 10/28/2015 Conservative Position: No. Crenshaw Vote: Yes.
The Bipartisan Budget Agreement of 2015 (H.R. 1314) represents the convergence of everything that is wrong in Washington and is a prime example of the engendered permanent growth of the federal government. This bill married a blank check of approximately $1.5 trillion in debt suspension with a two-year budget plan that placed the final nail in the coffin of the 2011 Budget Control Act, which cut government spending for the first time in years. At a time when spending is already slated to increase by another $250 billion in 2016, this deal busts the budget caps by $112 billion.
(The Bipartisan Budget Agreement of 2015 (H.R. 1314), Vote# H579-2015 Ander Crenshaw FL-4 (R) was one of the 79 GOP traitors that voted with the Marxist Democrats to grow the Federal Government for 2 years and fully fund Obamacare, fund Planned Parenthood abortions and body part sales, fully fund the EPA in its quest to choke free market capitalism and grow the power of this agency to "rule" over the US citizens. It also funds Obama’s importing of Middle East/African “refugees” who will be subsidized and will unravel our civil society.)
These first 3 votes had Ander Crenshaw voting AGAINST the majority of the Republican House Conference and with the Democrats and Obama!
5) FINAL VOTE RESULTS FOR ROLL CALL 614 - HR 22 RECORDED VOTE 4-Nov-2015 11:10 PM- Ander was one 63 Republicans who sold us out and voted against an amendment to ban Export-Import subsidies for Iran and other terror-sponsor states.
6) AMASH AMENDMENT TO STRIKE $500 MILLION LABOR BUYOFF Vote# H545-2015 Vote Result on 2015-10-09 Yea 109 - Nay 306 Ander Crenshaw FL-4 Republican fraud votes with all but 2 Democrats to kill this amendment.
7) SAVING THE NOW-DEFUNCT EXPORT-IMPORT BANK (H.R. 597) Vote# H576-2015 HR 597 27-Oct-2015 6:32 PM Yea 313 - Nay 118 Ander voted with all but 1 Democrat to pass this Crony Capitalism bill.
8) Voted for Fast Track TPP that Obama likes. This bill is about 6,000 pages long per reports this week – this is Tyranny at its finest.
**Sept 30, 2015 HR 719 FINAL VOTE RESULTS FOR ROLL CALL 528 Continuing Resolution Ander voted against his GOP conference (91 Yeas -151 No) and with every Democrat (186 Yeas) to pass a Continuing Resolution funding Marxist Obama’s policies until December 11th.
**March 3rd – Ander Crenshaw voted with the DEMS 278 (98 REP + 180 DEM) to 140 (REP only, so against our GOP caucus) to stop an amendment tabling the Homeland Security Funding Bill prior to voting against the bill Roll Call 109 (it passed 257 (75 REP + 182 DEM) to 167 (REP) . He was hoping no one looks at the way these bills get to the floor. http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2015/roll108.xml He is a deceitful conservative fraud (see his press release on this Homeland Security bill). Crenshaw has funded Marxist Obama's policies - Obamacare, Amnesty for Illegal Aliens, EPA etc as he voted for the CROmnibus (Dec. 2014) and allowed this bill to get to floor. Ted Yoho and Ron DeSantis voted correctly, YES on Roll Call 108 and No on Roll Call 109.**
* * Dec. 2014 - Ander Crenshaw, Ted Yoho and Ron DeSantis all voted for the Rule to bring the CROmnibus to the House floor for a vote. If you were against this legislation you would have voted No on the Rule. Crenshaw and Yoho then voted for the CROmnibus and DeSantis voted No which is just plain deceitful. All three allowed this bill to pass and fund Obamacare, Illegal Amnesty and the rest of Marxist Obama’s policies.**